We offer over 100 different sizes of custom-made buildings. Each structure is designed to meet your specific needs: office, workshop, garage, poolhouse, storage, and more.
You can select from over fifteen decorator colors for siding with shingled roofs, or custom match your home’s paint and trim colors—the choice is yours. Our unique design incorporates heavy duty loading ramps, as seen in our animation above, and offers the most usable portable building available.
STANDARD FEATURES – price includes these features where applicable
- Foundation – 4x4 Pressure treated skids, 2x6 floor joists, 16” on center studs
- Flooring – ¾” Plywood
- Siding – 50 year Louisiana Pacific “Smart Siding”
- Roof Truss – 2x4’s, 24” on center, with double gussets
- Roof Deck – 7/16” roof decking, 250 weight 20 year asphalt shingles - 4 colors to choose
- Paint – 20 year Exterior satin – over 15 colors or supply your own to match
- Ramp – 2 pull out ramps with handles
- Door – 5’ Double framed, double door (standard on most sizes)
“Additional charge for site built or mileage outside our delivery area”
- Mini Barn - 4' Side Wall 8' Peak
- 8' x 10' = $1729.00
- 8' x 12" = $1919.00
- 10' x 10' = $1989.00
- 10' x 12' = $2139.00
- 10' x 20' = $3199.00
- 12' x 12' = $2639.00
- IIncluded: Studs 16",
O.C. Cable Vents,
3/4" Floor Ramps,
- ORDER BELOW
- Additional Options
(Prices on Request)
- Porch Interior
- Personal Entry Doors
- Overhead Garage Doors
- Finish Out
- Cedar & Handi Panel
- Turbine Vent
- These attractively designed buildings are of quality construction, will not rust, dent, chip or peel, and are strong enough to accommodate the heavy, more powerful lawn and garden tractors and attachments now popular. The sturdy plywood floors are 10" from ground level, minimizing any tendency to draw dampness or rust to stored equipment. The pressure treated foundation skids will not rot, and facilitate moving the shed, if necessary. These buildings are ideal for storage of lawn furniture, garden tools, bicycles or a motorcycle, or could serve as a handy man’s work shop. Because of their standard home-style construction, these buildings “fit” with the finest of residences, and will easily withstand windstorms
- ORDER BELOW
- Standard Options
- Deluxe Vent Pack age (2 side grils/1 roof) = $80.00
- Windows w/Screens 2' x 3' = $160.00
- Shelves or Lofts = $4.00 sq. ft.
- Flower Boxes = $80.00
- Shutter (pair) = $70.00
- A/C Frame Out = $40.00
- Work Bench = $5.00 sq. ft.
- Treated Joist = 6%
- Treated Floor = 10%
- Additional Wall Height = $200 - $1000
- Radiant Barrier = 6%
- ORDER BELOW
City State Zip
Please send me more information about your gazebos.
Please send me more information about your portable structures (Central Texas ONLY).
Enter code from image below.